Friday 6 December 2013

Needlebook

A few weeks ago I made a needlebook following this tutorial from Nana Company. I love the little cake on her example!

So here's my attempt at this, again I can see the mistakes, but with no ruler etc, I'm sure I'll be able to improve on my patchwork. I still love it though!







I've put in some orders for fabric and interfacing, so hopefully I can get started on a few projects shortly, including a wallet, travel organiser and a notebook or diary cover. I've taken advice from Very Berry Handmade - list of fabric suppliers here, info on linen blends here, and on interfacing here, thanks Ali! I'm also getting a rotary cutter, mat, ruler and water soluble pen as an early Christmas present, which should help. Can't wait to get going on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment